Back 2 Basics Campout 2019
December 7-8, 2019Sign up on Facebook:Peach State Overlands December Social is brought to you by Tentrax Trailers and Bushcraft Coffee Company! December social will be held in the Cohutta Wilderness as a CAMPOUT! This trip is meant to be a social and take us back to our roots of gathering around a fire for hours on end sharing stories and enjoying one anothers company, so come join us for great fireside chats, enjoy brews and coffee provided by our incredible partners, and lets go send some lead down range on Sunday morning!
– Tentrax will be providing some adult beverages for all to enjoy.
– Please bring all your food for Saturday and Sunday Breakfast.
– Weather will be cold so PLAN ACCORDINGLY
– The campsite is primitive with no water or toilets.
– 1100 Campsite open to everyone!
– 1500 Official start of Social!
– Bushcraft Coffee Company will e providing coffee in the morning – – Please review and abide by all rules, regulations, and laws posted at the SUMAC shooting range website below. Note there is a $5 per vehicle parking fee
– 1000 Depart Camp
– 1100 SUMAC Shooting Range
– 1300 Head to Chatsworth for lunch
– 1400 Done! Go Home
Every 1st Thursday
#OverlandSocial at 5.11 Tactical in Kennesaw, from 6:00-8:00 PM
What is it? An open to all event every month where we gather for a monthly meetup we call #OverlandSocial. It’s open to anyone and everyone, and there’s no set agenda. Typically, we gather to socialize while we all talk about our rigs, tell tall tales of grand adventures we have taken, or want to take, then head to an after-party at a nearby restaurant for some dinner and beer. Come whenever you can. We also encourage everyone to bring any gear they have for sale or for swap. Keep an eye on our facebook group page for the details: